Re: Diatonic accordion score fine-tuning

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Diatonic accordion score fine-tuning
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 16:16:31 +0200

> Hello,
>
> I’ve nearly reached my goal. Further attempts lead me to the following, using
> a GrandStaff and:
>
>         \override GrandStaff.SpanBar.glyph-name = "|"
>         \override Staff.BarLine.glyph-name = "'"
>
> I can’t obtain a vertical short line at the left and right ends of the
> spanner yet though, since:
>
>         \override AccordionPushSpanner.bound-details.left.text =
>                 \markup { \draw-line #'(0 . -3) }
>         \override AccordionPushSpanner.bound-details.right.text =
>                 \markup { \draw-line #'(0 . 3) }
>
> don’t make a change. That would be useful it seems.
>
> Also, the thick parts of the repeat barlines don’t go down to the lower
> stave, but that is maybe less useful. Maybe diatonic accordion players on
> this list can comment on that. For the others, let’s mention that a thick
>
> The next important step will be to convert the actual note pitches into the
> fingerings that should be displayed instead.
>
> JM
>

>> Le 27 mars 2018 à 13:16, Menu Jacques <address@hidden> a écrit :
>>
>> Hello folks,
>>
>> I've modified the AccordionPushSpanner example supplied by someone on this
>> list (can't find who it was, unfortunately), giving the attached file and
>> the score :
>>
>> <PastedGraphic-4.tiff>
>> How can I tune the settings to align the bar lines lower tips with the
>> single staff line, and hide the dots in the repeat bar lines, in a way
>> similar to:
>>
>> <Diatonic look.png>
>> The small vertical lines would be nice to have too.
>>
>> Thanks for your help!
>>
>> JM
>>
>> <AccordionPushSpannerExample.ly>

Hi,

the original coding is by David Nalesnik
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-07/msg00541.html

Attached you'll find a revised version and an example. I recommend to
read the changelog in accordion.ily

To adjust the BarLines I'd simply set bar-extent to '(0 . 0) in the lower Staff.

HTH,
  Harm