Re: Get default value for grob properties

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Get default value for grob properties
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 14:39:12 +0200

Hi Kieren,

thanks for pointing me to this long and interesting discussion.
The code¹ worked pretty well for some grobs:
  Staff.BarLine
(hair-thickness is 1.9)
but did not yield anything for
  Staff.StaffSymbol or Staff.LedgerLineSpanner

I am currently trying to export to SVG and measure the dimensions in
Inkscape. Not very comfortable but it works.

Cheers,
Joram

¹ http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-01/msg00709.html