Re: Scordatura question

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Scordatura question
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 23:17:32 +0200

Hello all,

Thanks for the pointers and explanations.

I thought there might be a specific way to indicate a scordatura, and it turns out there are many possible ways, including providing a second scores with the actual pitches or a staff fragment showing the various string pitches vertically:

It would be nice to add the string number at the left of the notes, in case only some strings are tuned differently than usual.

\version "2.19.80"

\header {
  title = "Guitar tunings"
}