Re: \include command and local network folders

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: \include command and local network folders
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 10:04:04 -0700 (MST)

SoundsFromSound wrote
> On 4/12/2018 11:54 AM, foxfanfare wrote:
> So I am very sorry for the delay. I've recorded over 20 new
> videos but am still editing many of them. I hope that my tutorials can
> continue to help others discover the amazing capabilities (and
> community) of LilyPond - so I will certainly be sharing them as soon as
> possible starting next month as my new goal.

I'm glad to hear that! I'm looking forward to it :-)

I have to admit that I find the documentation of LilyPond really EXCELLENT.
Well organized, clear, and with a lot of exemples. I really enjoyed reading
the initiation guide and I'm still reading the notation book. And also
congratulations to the translators! Even most of the ly exemples are in
french which is very good for me ;-)

But the video tutorials bring something different and very interesting. It
is more accessible and could be watched in many circunstances (for instance,
I learnt the bases of this software, watching your videos while I was
cooking :-) I'm pretty sure this is the kind of work that shows to people
that it IS possible to work with this software, because let's be honnest: it
IS quite frightening at first sight...

Back in 2013, I tried to learn this software but was discouraged pretty
fast... Second try now!

And as you maybe noticed, I even use your Solarized Theme!

Best,
Rémy