Re: Defining custom symbols

From: Robert Hickman
Subject: Re: Defining custom symbols
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 11:41:41 +0100

Second thought: (see my previous, sorry about double posting).

What are the risks of integrating lillypond into a CMS from a security perspective, does it allow you to run shell commands for instance? I will not be exposing this publicly, just to the admin interface only I use. I like to know what exploits anything I use could expose howeaver.