Re: lyluatex: call for Fedora users

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lyluatex: call for Fedora users
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 10:03:06 +0200

Il giorno mar 27 mar 2018 alle 19:10, Sam Bivens <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi Federico,

The MWE I compiled a couple weeks ago that *did* work fine now no longer does, and now I have the exact problem that you have. Curious. I have TeXLive 2016, which was downloaded from the Fedora repositories along with LilyPond. I just have the lyluatex files in my file's directory.

Hi Sam

I've just installed "native" TeX Live 2017 on Fedora and everything works fine.
So it's definitely an issue with some texlive package in Fedora.

If you want give it a try, follow this guide:
https://www.tug.org/texlive/quickinstall.html