Re: temporarily disable Dot_column_engraver?

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: temporarily disable Dot_column_engraver?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 00:24:39 -0700 (MST)

Thomas Morley-2 wrote
> It's not possible to consist/remove engraver temporarily, but you can
> have several named Voices (keep them alive) with and without the
> engraver:

Thank you for your answer. That's too bad this feature isn't available it
would obviously get things easier!

Anyway, thank you for this exemple, it's a good thing to know it is doable.
However, I wonder if in a score, I'll prefer this voicing solution or if it
wouldn't be faster to just move the dots...