frescobaldi clipboard file name

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: frescobaldi clipboard file name
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 09:43:01 +0200

The following frescobaldi snippet call the "more.com" program with the parameter "\\readme"

-*- python;

from subprocess import call

call(["more.com", "\\readme"])

This other one-line snippet pastes, in the frescobaldi editor window at the cursor position, the lilypond file name (including path) of the current document

$FILE_NAME

Now I would like to merge the two worlds:) I would like a snippet that calls an external application passing as parameter $FILE_NAME.
Any suggestion?

Thank you, g.