Re: lyluatex: inline vertical alignment of

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: lyluatex: inline vertical alignment of
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 10:21:03 +0200

Am 10.05.2018 um 15:07 schrieb Urs Liska:
Hi Malte,

don't know why my previous post got scrambled

I don’t know either; my Thunderbird doesn’t show the text in HTML view but in plaintext view it’s fine.

The problem is that in a cropped image we don't have a clue as to where the staff symbol is located vertically. However, we *can* determine these values in LilyPond, if we find out the highest and lowest Y-extent values throughout the first system (we expect single-system scores only for inline inclusion). A Scheme function could do that calculation and write it to an auxiliary file. From there we can go on towards a solution in lyluatex.

It should be possible, yes. Somewhere in LilyPond there is some code which makes skylines ;)

If you could investigate this I'd be happy to work on that.
Urs

I’ll give it a try.