Re: \cadenzaOn: clefs, key signatures on line breaks

From: Robert Kubosz
Subject: Re: \cadenzaOn: clefs, key signatures on line breaks
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 12:00:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi Thomas!

I added the post via web page with use of  markup. It looks like the mail
engine ignored it. Nevermind, I repost the example:

\version "2.19.81"

\relative f' {
        \clef treble
        \key f \major
        \repeat unfold 10 f4
        \break
        \repeat unfold 10 g4
        \cadenzaOff
}
\layout {
        \context {
                \Staff
                \remove Time_signature_engraver
                \remove Bar_engraver

@foxfanfare, your snippet showed me, that I needlessly removed bar engraver
and it was the problem. Silly me. Thanks!
Still I have question refering the breaks: is there any other method for
line breaking (preferably auto-breaking)?
Say, I have a snippet:

\relative f' {
                \clef treble
        \key f \major
        \cadenzaOn

        \repeat unfold 9 {
                f4 f f f
                \bar"|"
        }
        \cadenzaOff
}
And it will produce a line with tightly packed notes. Is there some hack,
that it will break automatically the line in cadenza mode, like it happens
in normal mode?