Re: Re: split { {a b} {c' d'} {e' f'} } in multiple expression

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Re: split { {a b} {c' d'} {e' f'} } in multiple expression
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 09:40:19 +0200

> On 16 May 2018 at 09:04, Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden> wrote:
>

> I forgot something. For me, a very difficult thing using scheme with lilypond
> is correctly open/close the brackets. It's is extremely easy get lost and
> error messages don't help that much. I imagine Frescobaldi is not the correct
> editor for that.....?

Personally, I find Frescobaldi quite sufficient for my admittedly intermittent
use of Scheme.  Code formatting is essential, so the rules at
http://community.schemewiki.org/?scheme-style are a must. And after all,
Frescobaldi does highlight matching braces and the autoindent algorithm mostly
does the right thing also with writing Scheme code.

HTH,
Simon