spacing of gracenote beams

From: Amy McGlothlin
Subject: spacing of gracenote beams
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 12:59:41 -0400

Hello

I'm currently working on an engraving project that involves the use of bagpipes.  I am using the bagpipe.ly include.  When using multipe gracenotes, the spacing of the stems within the beaming is not always even.  The first note with three gracenotes looks the way I want. The second you can see the spacing is not equal. This seems to only occur when the note interval between the gracenotes is very large as in the second example. Is there something I can adjust to make the spacing of the stems of the gracenotes equal in this case?

 \include "bagpipe.ly"
 {
 \hideKeySignature
  \time 6/8