Re: Vertical space above ossia

From: Walter Garcia-Fontes
Subject: Re: Vertical space above ossia
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 17:02:51 +0200

Sorry Ben, I answer with a photo. Actually the demand is
both, to make the ossia closer to the below staff, and to reduce the
distance with the above staff. But there is an unbreakable space above
the ossia it seems, so the most it can be done is to increase the
space between all staffs in the score to make them equally spaced, but
this cannot be reduced beyond some point.

This can be easily done using a markup instead the ossia code of the
manual, as I said in one of my posts. I attach what I achieve with the
markup, but can't achieve with the actual ossia code. This is the code
for the attached:

\version "2.19.32"

\new Staff = "main" \relative {
\repeat unfold 4 {  c''4 b d c} \break