Re: Tick lines for beats in bar

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Tick lines for beats in bar
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 00:31:54 +1000

Solved my own problem. I had not realised the setting of the Timing properties has to come after the time signature, not before. Sure had me stumped.

Andrew

====
\version "2.19.81"

\new Staff {
  \time 10/8

  \set Timing.measureLength = #(ly:make-moment 1/8)
  \set Timing.defaultBarType = "'"

  c''8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 |
  \bar "."
  c''8