Re: Website down?

From: Brent Annable
Subject: Re: Website down?
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 15:17:59 +1000

Ok thanks Aaron :-)

Brent.

On 24 May 2018 at 15:16, Aaron Hill <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2018-05-23 21:40, Brent Annable wrote:
Hey all,

Is the Lilypond website down right now? I can't access lilypond.org, the
manual or the internals reference from either my laptop or my phone, I get
the following message:

Internal Server Error

to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform
them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just
before this error.

Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at lilypond.org Port 80

Was there planned maintenance or something?

It's been down for most of the day.  Karlin mentioned that archive.org has most of the site available in the meantime:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180516024136/http://lilypond.org/

I haven't seen any other announcements or status updates, so I take it the server admin is not on this list.

-- Aaron Hill