Altered volta labels

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Altered volta labels
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2018 20:44:47 -0400

Hi -

My hearty thank you to all involved in LilyPond! I don't feel like I'm contributing much anymore.

I'm running LY 2.19.81 and Frescobaldi 2.18.1 under Linux/Ubuntu 16.04.

I would like to change the labels on a set of volta alternatives. I've tried using

Volta text markup using repeatCommands [0.10714]

from the LSR, but I can't seem to get it to work correctly.

In the following snippet, I'd like everything to remain the same, with the exception of the alternative numbers. I'd like "1." to become "1, 2, 3, etc.", and "2." to become "Last time".

%%%%%%%%%%%%% Begin Snippet %%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.19.81"

\relative c'' {
  \repeat volta 2 {