Re: scheme with Frescobaldi

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: scheme with Frescobaldi
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 14:18:00 -0700

On 2018-06-27 08:14, Simon Albrecht wrote:
On 26.06.2018 03:02, Aaron Hill wrote:
Here is the reference on `let` for Guile:

https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/Local-Bindings.html#Local-Bindings

I guess for the time being we should stick with the Guile 1.8 manual:
<https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/docs-1.8/guile-ref/Local-Bindings.html#Local-Bindings>

Ah, sorry about that. The new docs are always what shows up in a web search, and I forgot to manually adjust for the older version of Guile that LilyPond uses. That said, I doubt the concept of `let` has changed all that much since 1958. ;)

-- Aaron Hill