Re: Opinions requested on deprecating "annotation" commands

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Opinions requested on deprecating "annotation" commands
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 00:08:33 +0200

Hi Simon and Craig,

I think it's a good point. And since maybe I'll have to suffer more than anyone else ;-) I shouldn't wring my hands too much and just go for that.

There will be a Git tag referencing the latest state of the "old" interface, and it should be possible to use that for existing projects. Of course when someone wants to make use of the additional functionality they'd have to update their projects but for others this should at least work as long as LilyPond progress won't make things incompatible.

Best
Urs