Re: http://lilypond.org/help-us.html afunctional

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: http://lilypond.org/help-us.html afunctional
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 19:06:54 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Federico Bruni" <address@hidden>
To: "Bernhard Kleine" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2018 4:44 PM

Il giorno ven 29 giu 2018 alle 17:21, Bernhard Kleine <"bernhard.kleine"@gmx.net> ha scritto:
all the links in the "simple tasks" compartment on this site end in
error 404 not found. This site is announced in the 2.19 docu, should
work or links to something appropriate, not end in error.

It's linking to 2.21 pages (instead of 2.19) which have not been uploaded to the server.

Phil, can you shed some light?
This is what I see in current master, but I don't know the release procedure.

$ cat VERSION
PACKAGE_NAME=LilyPond
MAJOR_VERSION=2
MINOR_VERSION=21
PATCH_LEVEL=0
MY_PATCH_LEVEL=
VERSION_STABLE=2.18.2
VERSION_DEVEL=2.19.82

I'm slightly surprised that the build picks up the location of those pages from that part of the version, but obviously it does. A simple fix for the next build would be to align the versions given by the two expressions, but could you have a think about why those pages pick up different locations from all the others?

Thanks.

--
Phil Holmes