Extending a blank staff.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Extending a blank staff.
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2018 15:09:49 -0400

Greetings All,

I suspect that the answer to this is extremely obvious, but it
currently eludes me. I would like to produce a blank staff that fills
the page horizontally. Here is my code for an eleven-line staff.

\version "2.19.80"

\paper {
  #(set-paper-size "letter")  tagline = ##f
}

\score {
  \new Staff \with {
    \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
    \remove "Clef_engraver"
    \remove "Bar_engraver"
  }
  {
    \relative c' {
      \override Staff.StaffSymbol.line-count = #11
      s1
  \layout {
    indent = 0\in

I have found snippets that produce a series of blank systems, each
system naturally spreading across the page. How can I do this for a
single system?

Thanks very much.

Hwaen Ch'uqi