Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview

From: Zone Dremik
Subject: Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 07:33:17 +0000 (UTC)

Re: Frescobaldi & Click-to-View

Sadly, I can not use Frescobaldi. Having upgraded to Mac OS 11.6 (El Capitan) I
find that I am unable to bypass the built-in security feature that blocks
unsigned applications. (no more freeware!)    I am able to continue using
Lilypond, because (I presume) it was already on the machine when I upgraded.

My solution:
On a whim, I tried opening the PDF files from the browser program (Safari on
Mac). The links work! The corresponding .ly file opens to the correct text
position. The system does issue a warning that can be ignored, and I can just
click refresh each time I re-compile. It's a real kludge, but it runs quite
smoothly, and I am back to work!