Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Interactive PDF Link to Notes in Preview
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 06:11:01 +0200

Il giorno gio 2 ago 2018 alle 9:28, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> ha scritto:

Il giorno lun 9 lug 2018 alle 7:26, Mats Behre <"mb.maillists"@gmail.com> ha scritto:

My problem now is that SwiftDefaultApps silently fails to set this as the textedit target, possibly because my info.plist is too old (it has worked in the past):

I got a silent fail also with RCDefaultApp.
Today I installed SwiftDefaultApps, but when I try to open it, it says it doesn't work with Intel processors.

Upgrading High Sierra fixed the problem:
https://github.com/Lord-Kamina/SwiftDefaultApps/issues/1#issuecomment-409895914

I tried a simplified version of below Info.plist (I copied, as you did, the relevant part from LilyPond Info.plist). Unfortunately I could not find an easy tutorial to write your own Info.plist from scratch. It seems that normal procedure is building it in Xcode...

I'm trying to figure this out with SwiftDefaultApps developer:
https://github.com/Lord-Kamina/SwiftDefaultApps/issues/4