Compile PDF, PNG and SVG in one run?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Compile PDF, PNG and SVG in one run?
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 17:49:56 +0200

Hi,

I have to produce multiple files from one .ly file, and since it isn't actually one but >500 files I would like to make it automatic. Of course I know how to achieve this with a wrapper script, but I'd prefer to find a way with only one compilation (i.e. parsing) per file.

I know I can produce PDF and PNG by using --pdf --png on the command line but it seems impossible to have svg too.

Is there anything I've overlooked? Would it be possible to somehow store the parsed \score block and use something like ly:book-process to produce different file formats?

Thanks
Urs