Re: Question about GUB and source code update

From: Engraver
Subject: Re: Question about GUB and source code update
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 08:56:00 +0200

Op 14 augustus 2018 23:06:54 schreef "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>:

Please look at:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/minor-release-checklist

which I follow for "standard" development builds.

I also aim to follow "Subsequent builds" in
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/notes-on-builds-with-gub

Please let me know if this doesn't help.

--
Phil Holmes

That seems pretty complicated. Also, I'm not building 'official' releases, just a windows-version of Lilypond for my own use. Ideally that build is based on the most recent master branch. So I guess my question is: does GUB's command "make lilypond" automatically perform a 'pull' of origin master? Or do I have to perform that step manually myself before issuing 'make lilypond'?

Auke