[Question] How to increment the current bar number

From: simon
Subject: [Question] How to increment the current bar number
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2018 10:10:43 +0200

Hi everyone,

i want to increase the current bar number by a fixed number of steps at a certain point in my sheet music.

To do this, I modify  Score.currentBarNumber. My approach for increasing the bar number by 4 steps would be:

\set Score.currentBarNumber = #(+ Score.currentBarNumber 4)

This does not work however, as GUILE says that currentBarNumber has the value #<unspecified>. So I guess I do not access the currentBarNumber variable in the right way.

But how do I access it in this context?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Greetings,

Simon