Re: Edition Engraver and \markLengthOn

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: Edition Engraver and \markLengthOn
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 11:40:41 +1000

Hi Jan-Peter,

You were exactly right. For the score I had to use:

\editionMod score 615 0/4 hallager.partI.Score \markLengthOn
\editionMod score 622 3/4 hallager.partI.Score \markLengthOff

But for an individual part:

\editionMod parts 615 0/4 hallager.partI.fluteI.Staff \markLengthOn
\editionMod parts 622 3/4 hallager.partI.fluteI.Staff \markLengthOff

Thanks for your help. All the best,

Craig