Re: A Midi question

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: A Midi question
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 15:15:48 -0700 (MST)

Mr Tim wrote
> A friend of mine uses Anvil Studio for midi on Windows. I think they have
> a free version, but even the premium is not much.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately Anvil Studio isn't cross-platform. I
should have been more specific, but I'm looking for something which could
also work with linux in the future.

So I guess there is no solution for my first problem than re-write all the
nuances and pedal markings with the notes input instead of variables if I
want to improve the audio output?