Re: Sample document to show music fonts

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: Sample document to show music fonts
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 12:08:37 -0700

On 2018-09-18 4:58 am, Andrew Bernard wrote:
Hi Urs,

I would like to set the glyph set as per Abraham Lee's foundry website:

https://www.musictypefoundry.com/product/mtf-cadence

Much rather this than a piece of music. Any sample of music will be
irrelevant to some large subset of people. For example, my new complexity stuff would just annoy people, and I don't want to see a sample of Brahms
(no disrespect to Brahms!!).

Perhaps you could put music examples on a separate website, not in the
program.