Re: Sample document to show music fonts

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Sample document to show music fonts
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 00:23:05 +0200

Am 19.09.2018 um 19:46 schrieb Br. Samuel Springuel:
I was in the process of noting the limitations of the Score Wizard preview and how they made it less useful for a font preview when your preliminary demo came through.  Since I think the preliminary demo is great and addresses my concerns, I'm scrapping that post just to say I like where the demo is going.

Do you have any concerns about the limitations with regard to the use of the Score Wizard for the Score Wizard's use case too? If so please share them, here or on the issue tracker. Chances will never be as good again as right now that they might be addressed ;-)

Urs