Re: Why no numbers allowed in variables?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Why no numbers allowed in variables?
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2018 00:15:46 +0200

> Hi all,
>
> I guess all that’s left is to reiterate my observation that there
> appears to be little enthusiasm for pursuing this possible feature.

This reminds me a bit of a talk in a "Fuzzy Logic" conference where some
speakers basically stated that their approach already managed to reach a
quarter of the theoretical maximum performance so they just needed to
get a lot more research funding in order to surpass the theoretical
maximum.

It doesn't really matter how much enthusiasm you manage to drum up here
short of managing to convince people that this is worth having to
separate _every_ duration with a space from any preceding letter: that
would indeed be a game changer.

--
David Kastrup