Optionnal finger indication

From: Jean-Julien Fleck
Subject: Optionnal finger indication
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 21:33:23 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have been searching how to indicate some optionnal finger indication in parenthesis but found no direct way. I ended up using some quite complicated hack:

doigte = \markup { \halign #-0.5 \override #'(font-encoding . fetaText)  \magnify #0.5 (4)}

and then {re-0-\doigte}.
It worked not so bad on the main score of the instrument but when I try to use the same code in smaller size to get the piano part with a construct like

\new Staff \with {
          \magnifyStaff #5/7
              } { ... }

it does not adapt using the same reduction factor.
I've gathered an example on http://lilybin.com/lm06kb/1
with the finger indication occurence on third time of the second bar. As you can see, it's too big compared to the rest over the piano staff.

Any advice welcome on how to add parenthesis to the finger indication in a way that would be easily reduced on the piano part.

JJ Fleck
Physique et Informatique
PCSI1 Lycée Kléber