Re: \RemoveEmptyStaves not removing first line

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: \RemoveEmptyStaves not removing first line
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 05:52:55 +0100

I am currently engraving a song for soprano and piano which begins with 15 measures of piano solo. I would like the soprano's staff not to show since it is not playing. \RemoveEmptyStaves does not seem to hide the first line of the piece.

In current versions (there's no reason not to use the 2.19.xx development versions which are stable enough for professional everyday use), there's  \RemoveAllEmptyStaves which does just that (like \RemoveEmptyStaves but also remove the respective staves in the first system).

Best
Lukas