Re: fonts not working as expected [SOLVED, at least for OP]

From: Br. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: fonts not working as expected [SOLVED, at least for OP]
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 20:18:49 -0400

If the problem is Mac related, then it might have to do with System fonts (located in /Library/Fonts) vs. User fonts (located in Users/<username>/Library/Fonts). IIRC, the default installation location when using Font Book is the User location. I've had problems with some programs (can't remember if Lilypond is one of them) accessing fonts installed for a single User (even the current one). As a result, I've set things up so that all fonts are installed at the System level (you can change this in Font Book's preferences). You might try checking where the font was installed and if it was installed at the User level, change it to an installation at the System level (you can simply move the file with Finder or Terminal) and try again.
--
Br. Samuel, OSB

PAX ☧ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ