Re: BarNumber.whiteout over StaffGroup vertical lines

From: Pierre-Luc Gauthier
Subject: Re: BarNumber.whiteout over StaffGroup vertical lines
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 12:23:56 -0400

Hi Thomas,

I thought since the behavior could be repeatable (like in my MWE) that
it was a symptom of some other problem.
So I suppose that what LilyPond does in some repeatable situation is
to print the BarNumber first and in some other print the
SystemStartBar first.
Changing the layer does indeed the trick.
I did not find lots of documentation about layers other than :
"By default most objects are assigned a layer value of 1."
which does help :-)
Thank you very much.

--
Pierre-Luc Gauthier