Re: Re: emails innummerable

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Re: emails innummerable
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 19:59:41 +0100

On 2018-11-06 03:23, David Linn wrote:

I can raise "the specified limit" and potentially reduce the number of digests per day, but it will probably increase the number of large messages *everyone* on the digest list receives.
I'd appreciate such a solution, such that the normal arrival rate would be 1-2 digests per day. Currently, it's often more. The size itself isn't really a problem.

   /Mats