Re: \goto for Lilypond

From: Jérôme Plût
Subject: Re: \goto for Lilypond
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 15:43:56 +0100

> cues = {
>   % I don't know about you, but I like having *a lot* of cues to
>   % follow. I suspect that being a former pianist, I find it easier
>   % than most brass colleagues to read several lines at once?
>   R1*15 % bar 16
>   \relative { fis'1^"Fl." } % bar 17
>   R1*24
>   \relative { c''1^"Ob." } % bar 41
> }

By the way, a secondary question:

the \cues voice has some cues from a large number of instruments and
therefore a large range. So the clef used for the cues will depend on
the instrument I am currently cueing from.

Currently I use several different macros for cueing in F, G or current
clef. Does there exist a way to put the clef info in the cue voice
itself? (e.g. a oboe cue will always be in G clef, whereas a viola cue
will not provoke a clef change). Or else, to have access to the cued
music (and possibly the current clef) to compute an appropriate
cue-clef?