Re: Fatal error compiling large project (Win10/2.19.82)

From: Saul Tobin
Subject: Re: Fatal error compiling large project (Win10/2.19.82)
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 16:14:23 -0800

Hi Ben,

I did see that thread, but I don't think it can be directly related to my issue, since in my case there is no single line of my code that is triggering the compile error. Each score compiles correctly on its own and in combination with any of the others, but when I compile all together it fails. I am also not using strftime anywhere.

Saul