Suppress scoreTitleMarkup

From: Br. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Suppress scoreTitleMarkup
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 14:18:10 -0500

What is the best way to suppress the default scoreTitleMarkup? I've been using `scoreTitleMarkup = \markup \null` but this is creating an extra space above the score (which, with lilypond-book-preamble.ly, comes out as an empty "system"). I'm defining a custom titling format in which I want to do away with scoreTitleMarkup entirely and only use bookTitleMarkup (whose definition is working fine, so I'm not including it in the MWE below). I don't want any extra space where the scoreTitleMarkup would normally go (and definitely not an extra system when lilypond-book-preamble.ly is used).

#(ly:set-option 'relative-includes #t)
\version "2.19.82"
\language "english"

\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"