Re: lilypond-book→latex

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lilypond-book→latex
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 19:09:52 +0100

Il giorno ven 21 dic 2018 alle 11:24, "N. Andrew Walsh" <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi List,

dumb question: I'm trying to integrate lilypond into my Lyx document, and while it has the lilypond-book module, it says it can't find the "lilypond-book→(pdf)latex" package. Where do I find this package?

I have lilypond installed in its own subdirectory, as well as my texlive installation in another one (so neither are the system packages from my distribution's repo). I'm using gentoo Linux.

Hi Andrew

lilypond-book is a preprocessor and I don't think you can use it in Lyx (I have zero experience with Lyx though).

Why don't you try lyluatex?
https://github.com/jperon/lyluatex/blob/master/README.en.md

Then you can process your .tex file directly using lualatex and I guess this will play well with Lyx.