Re: How to auto print empty measures?

From: Philip Bergwerf
Subject: Re: How to auto print empty measures?
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 10:50:01 -0700 (MST)

The point is to have a better look over my score without having to edit every
instrument when writing one measure. Not losing the layout of the score.
When writing 10 measures for the piano its helpful if the other instruments
auto print empty measures to retain the overview in the second break. Right
now I have to edit every instrument separately and that's slowing me down in
my workflow.

Maybe it's possible to auto print only the instrument names in every system
break? That would be enough for me. (Like how lilypond auto prints the first
instrument names when you didn't enter any music.) The instrument names are
helping when writing.

Cheers, Philip Bergwerf