Contexts and Voices

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Contexts and Voices
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 21:02:52 -0600

All,

Trying to finish this piece and it's giving my fits.

With Tyler's help I got the Solo lyrics where I wanted them. Thanks, Tyler.

But doing this and adding appropriate dynamics for \voiceTwo results in this:

Note the lyric placement in measures 63-64. These lyrics occur before the polyphonic voice context that starts on b4 of m64. I have no idea how to fix this. The documentation at

mentions

--
“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.”
― Aristotle