Re: Lilypond not rendering PDF on Mac

From: Mark Probert
Subject: Re: Lilypond not rendering PDF on Mac
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 18:40:22 +1100

Jacques wrote:

> Always been installing Lily from the ready-to-install dmg’s, and
> never had such problems. My current version is 2.19.82.

Right. 2.19.82 is the current devel download from the LilyPond
site.  It is also possible to install it through using the
homebrew package manager. It appears as though, at a rough guess,
the build of that is broken (it links against an old version of
ghostscript).

It would seem the best way to install lilypond is to download
it from the official site.

 .. mark.