Organization of the piese part by part, not staff by staff

From: Павел Буданов
Subject: Organization of the piese part by part, not staff by staff
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 23:19:41 +0300

Hello everybody!
This case is usually used: we are instancing staffs, voices and putting notes into them. This is simply example:
\new GrandStaff <<
 \new Staff \rightHand
  \new Staff \leftHand

But I want to organizate the piece in other case. For example, I want to engrave any rondo. In first, I will instancing staff structure and write initialing:
\new GrandStaff <<
  \new Staff { \key c \minor ... }
 \new Staff { \clef bass \key c \minor ... }

Then I declare the variables with music:
refren = <<
  \relative c'' { g8 c e es4. f8 d4. es8 c2 }
  \relative { r8 r4 c8 es g c c, f g b c, }

episodeA = <<
  ... >>
episodeB = <<
  ... >>
And I will add this music to score block:
\refren \bar "||" \episodeA \refren \episodeB
Is this case possible? If so, how to implement it correctly, where is the documentation written about it? Sorry for my bad english.