Re: Atom lilypond mode

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Atom lilypond mode
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 19:11:48 +0100

Il giorno dom 13 gen 2019 alle 9:15, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Does anybody use the lilypond mode for the Atom editor? Is it any good? I'd be interested to hear opinions.

I'm a long term emacs user, but Atom seems to be progressing nicely.

Andrew

Hi Andrew

AFAIK, there's no "lilypond mode" for Atom. Just a few packages, mainly syntax highlighters.

I've used Atom (and VS Code) for LilyPond projects in the last months, just because it has support for triggering automatic builds (Make, etc.). Frescobaldi doesn't have it yet:
https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/issues/1069
https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/projects/4