Bounds of this piece aren't breakable

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Bounds of this piece aren't breakable
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 18:50:56 +1100

Here's an error that has suddenly arisen in my score. I have no idea what the cause is.

Frescobaldi output:

Starting lilypond 2.19.82 [piece-90-101.ly]...
Processing `/home/andro/work/lilypond/sq1/piece-90-101.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[8]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Calculating line breaks...
Drawing systems...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 8 or 9 pages...
Drawing systems...
programming error: bounds of this piece aren't breakable.
continuing, cross fingers
Layout output to `/tmp/lilypond-AXriV8'...
Converting to `piece-90-101.pdf'...
Deleting `/tmp/lilypond-AXriV8'...
Success: compilation successfully completed
Completed successfully in 9.0".

Without wanting to sound like whining, I can hardly say this error message is helpful. No line number or context given as far as I can see. Running lilypond with the verbose option gives nothing further.

Is anybody able to give me even the tiniest clue here? I cannot provide a MWE at this time because I don't know how to isolate this in my large score.

Andrew