Re: System spacing for Certain

From: Reggie
Subject: Re: System spacing for Certain
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:27:29 -0700 (MST)

Andrew Bernard wrote
> Hi Reggie,
>
> If I understand you aright, you want explicit positioning of a system.
> This
> is in the NR at Section 4.4.2 Explicit staff an system positions.
> (2.19.82).
>
> Andrew

Yes but the problem is nothing works. I've tried all choices. No breaks.
Nothing works. I cannot move according to my image attached earlier. Why is
this so frustrating. The documentation I wish was more direct in stating how
to move a single system = one statement. Too much overload I am sorry.
Thanks for helping.

\overrideProperty NonMusicalPaperColumn.line-break-system-details
  #'((X-offset . 20))

\overrideProperty NonMusicalPaperColumn.line-break-system-details
  #'((Y-offset . 40))

\overrideProperty NonMusicalPaperColumn.line-break-system-details
  #'((X-offset . 20)
     (Y-offset . 40))

\overrideProperty NonMusicalPaperColumn.line-break-system-details
  #'((alignment-distances . (15)))