Re: postscript printers for lilypond

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: postscript printers for lilypond
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 11:33:35 -0600

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019 at 6:01 AM David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> I just recently removed a Ghostscriptism (using max/mix operators) that would
> have made regular PostScript interpreters barf.  Maybe that's fixed in
> master now?

>From past posts, I think Karl's workflow involves further editing to
the PostScript that LilyPond produces. So LilyPond's output won't be
the "last word" for printing as it would be for most other users.

Karl, what make and model was your surge-damaged printer? It will be
easier to recommend another printer if we know what product families
worked well in the past. There's even a slim chance that replacing a
circuit board could get the old one going again.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA