Re: postscript printers for lilypond

From: karl
Subject: Re: postscript printers for lilypond
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 13:48:58 +0100 (CET)

David Kastrup:
> Uh, the resolution is where it aims, not where it hits and the ink
> spreads out.  And of course the result is a lot less resistant against
> eventual smearing than toner (which is basically molten plastic).

As I wrote before, the HP pagewide and the Epson WF-C8190DTW do give my
perfect matte blacks, but they have problems with the resolution, the
black edges are not straight. The blacks don't cover the whole black
area, there are small white dots all over where the the ink didn't get.
The Epson is a litte better.

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data