Re: Emacs lilypond mode formatting and indenting

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Emacs lilypond mode formatting and indenting
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 11:39:59 +1100

Hi Caio,

For 2.19.82 refer to Section 4.1.1 Configuruing the system. It explains what to do to enable point and click from the PDF viewer program, and how to set the EDITOR variable to make emacs go to the right line and column. I don't think it says it there and assumes you know what you are doing, but running emacsclient for this means yo have to start emacs with (server-start) in the init file. That's documented on the Emacs Wiki.

Start emacs, then open the PDF and click on an object. The source file will open in emacs at the precise location. It's great!

Works splendidly on Debian 9.

Andrew