Re: Configuration Point & Click

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: Configuration Point & Click
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 12:50:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi Federico, thank you very much for your answer.

I managed now to see the exact position with your correct LYEDITOR synthax.
One problem solved :-) BTW, I thought I had to make the export variables in
my .bash_profile, is there any difference in setting them in the .bashrc
file?

Still I cannot understand how to mange the URI links. About my environment,
I'm not using gnome but a minimalist tilling window manager (i3) on a clean
install of arch. I may have forgotten to install some packages? I checked, I
have the xdg-utils package, but does the "/usr/bin/xdg-open: line 881:
x-www-browser : commande introuvable" error means that I have to play with
the xdg-open file in order to solve that issue?